[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gender of Carer - Page 4 - Carers UK Forum

Gender of Carer

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Excalibur I don't know why you have to bring everything in but the kitchen sink, there are extremes in everything, but the gender issue is well reported if you think about the fuss over mixed wards, have never read anything about people complaining about creeds and colours, some things are just basic and totally understandable.
Vicky
some things are just basic and totally understandable.
Vicky
Some things might be simple indeed, for example everyone takes off their muddy boots in my house, whatever age sex or uniform they wear.
But gender isnt simple - it's highly complex which is why whole university departments have been founded to examine the issues of discrimination. Interestingly enough, the majority of sex discrimination cases taken to tribunal are by men, not women, something that never ceases to annoy the feminists.
Igonre them --- it's non of their business Image Map
Whom to ignore Map, the feminists, the men or the academics?
u would never talk to any one rob and i like reading yer posts! so please dont stop talking lol lol
I think Meg means ignore the neighbours in the original message posted Rin. Ignore Rob?? Never!! He keeps us on our toes..................usually by stirring it Image Image
I think Meg means ignore the neighbours in the original message posted Rin. Ignore Rob?? Never!! He keeps us on our toes..................usually by stirring it Image Image
I have absolutely no idea what anyone means any more, but thank God someone stirs it up a bit, at least it keeps everyone awake! Image
or it just confuddles us lol

thank god robs good and will explain summin when i dont get it lol
Ha ha! You overestimate my ability - very flattering: most of the time I am as much in the dark as everyone else, but I am fairly good at blagging my way through the maze ...
but I am fairly good at blagging my way through the maze ...
What he means Rin is, he talks a lot of Image