[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
freecycle a recycling website. - Carers UK Forum

freecycle a recycling website.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Having used freecycle in dundee and other areas placed an add for any unwanted sliding for for a four draw filing cabinet.

i was very shocked when i got a phonecall from the fraud squad at the dwp job centre asking me why i wanted the sliding files.

he said am i running a business i said actually no but yes i do run a business as i have power of attorney for my mums affairs and also my own paperwork.

you see this how devious the dwp are and what carers are going through all the time yet there was a dundee woman claimed money while working on the sick and also working for the dwp call centre she got away with this for 10 years but made a mistake in the sickline that was how she was found out.

what about the man claiming for 80 children and getting away with it.

you see l get angry angry and frustrated as the mps psp do what they like but we dont get the help or enough money to live on i CANNOT EVEN STAY MUMS HOUSE EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS TERMINAL CANCER.

CHEESED OFF AND P888888888888D OFF TO SAY THE LEAST WHEN THE ABOVE HAPPENS AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER TO ALL OF US.

kenneth2dundeenow fife

ps forgot to mention anybody can register and post on any town or city in the uk they all have there websites if you have anything unwanted and the aim is to save it going in to landfill sites which is a good thing in general there are many single mums and dads who would need that working old cooker or fidge or old sofa just to tied them over till they can get a better one later i say anything is advertsied on this webcites.
Having used freecycle in dundee and other areas placed an add for any unwanted sliding for for a four draw filing cabinet.

i was very shocked when i got a phonecall from the fraud squad at the dwp job centre asking me why i wanted the sliding files.

he said am i running a business i said actually no but yes i do run a business as i have power of attorney for my mums affairs and also my own paperwork.
Good grief, Kenneth. They'll be installing cameras in your flat next.
I had dealing with our local freecycling service, but was a bit put off by some of the weirdos who contacted me. No I don't think they were the DWP! Image Image Image Image Image Image