[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Forum complaints - please be respectful - Page 4 - Carers UK Forum

Forum complaints - please be respectful

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
what shame that folk get abused aeee tats nasty
I know I go on a bit, but I don't want to get classed as a moaner or a victim. I'm just telling it like it is, how I feel, what's happening etc. I have nobody else to talk to who really knows what it's like, so I pour my heart out to people who I think would know about things. I'm a typist by trade, which doesn't help my large postings, sorry. I should stop going on al the time, I'm sorry.
Frandrake, you carry on just as you are, no way are you a moaner! And no need to say sorry either ((((((((((hug))))))))))))
Frandrake,you have nothing to apologise for.The forums are to both give/receive support.
Where else can you let off steam but among other carers who understand.

Rosemary
Hi Frandrake
Myrtle and Rosemary are totally correct you have nothing to be sorry for and you are not a moaner, it helps to get things of you`re chest so just carry on as you are.

I will be the sorry one now admitting Rosemary was right we will never hear the end of it Image Image Image