[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Football - Page 6 - Carers UK Forum

Football

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
89 posts
Wow we actually beat Reading, I was so nervous towards the end.

It was a fun game though Image

Congratulations Image We just had to let Bristol Rovers equalise Image
I know where the expression .." hands like shovels"" comes from after meeting him.He was a lovely fella though Pete.He wore one of his jazzy waist coats too Image
Did he have his dicky bow and was his waistcoat in Harlequins colours? I've been to the "Stoop" after a Twickenham game (England v Australia friendly Image ) I saw quite a few Quinns players there. It was like a mad house, all crammed in like sardines fighting to get to the bar! Micky Skinner wasn't there to my knowlege. Great day out!! Image

(Bit slow responding to you Rosemary. Computer on the blink! Image Image )
(Bit slow responding to you Rosemary. Computer on the blink! Image Image )
Dont worry,I am used to it Image .At times when I post I can almost feel/see the groans you all make whilst saying to yourselves....""oh god,shes off again"" Image Image Image Image

Sorry to hear that, I've got a bit of a soft spot for rovers as all my mates from the pub follow them and i've watched them a few times.
Hi

We are still minus 18 point's what other club as ever been minus 30 point's to start a season on.?
None it's the most point's deducted ever including all of Europe.
It's a disgrace it never happens to the Premier club's they can do as they like money speaks.
My club as new directors a new board and yet the club gets punished for the fault of past directors.
And the team and all the fan's have to suffer.
I hope we prove them wrong and stay up no doubt next time they will deducted an even higher number of point,s if we do.
We did no worse that Rotherham or Bournemouth but we get 13 point's more deducted.
Shame you League & FA.
Long live Luton Town.
John
Hopping mad we were robbed, shuld have had 3 points!!!!!Grrrr Image Image From all accounts it was an entertaining match.

Sorry to hear that, I've got a bit of a soft spot for rovers as all my mates from the pub follow them and i've watched them a few times.

A traitor in the camp eh Image
OH not happy as Spurs lost again!!!
What about us hit post 5 times 3 times from one shot - at weekend we play mags at STADIUM OF DELIGHT lets hope it is a delight 2-30 pm .
George I was gutted we should have had 3 points!!!!! (Other half follows Spurs)!!!!!
Hopefully will get a result at the weekend. Image Image Image
89 posts