[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Football - Page 5 - Carers UK Forum

Football

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
89 posts
Alex, I was glad to see Coventry City mentioned in your extensive list!! I guess that you went to there new ground not the old Highfield Road ground. I believe the new stadium is supposed to be awsome, somewhere on the outskirts of Cov.

Hope Sarah's having fun, and you,

Pete
Hi Pete,

Yeah it was a recent addition to my list, It's a very nice ground but it was less than half full so you didnt get much of an atmosphere and the pubs around the ground wouldnt let us in as we were Preston fans, but it's in an ideal spot, near the M6 and just off a dual carriageway so it's easy to get to and from.

Sarah's having a whale of time which is good Image

Hope things are going well with you

Alex
Sarah's having a whale of time which is good
Alex,
Glad to hear that Sarah is having a great time.
My eldest son was at Villa Park on Tues for the Eng/Wales U21, said it was a good match.
Take Care,
Karen x
Hi Everyone
I thought I would add a Cardiff City fan to the collection, although I don't get to go to Championship matches now, I just watch the commentary on my laptop! I did manage to go to the FA Cup Final at Wembley in May. Great day out even though we didn't win!
Bluebird x Image
Stoke City as you can see by my lovely badge Image
[quote]Wrong shaped ball for me folks, but I do like to see Coventry City doing well..........then again also Exeter City, Torquay United and Plymouth Albion. The last three being my sort of adopted clubs.

Did anyone spot the diliberate mistake?? Should have read "Plymouth Argyle" Image
Well I cant help it if I love Rugby Union sooooo much!

Pete

Well I cant help it if I love Rugby Union sooooo much!
Pete
I won a competition years ago Pete to meet Mickey Skinner.What a character.Got a signed video too ( shows my age as was not a DVD Image Image ) .
Cor! Lucky you Rosemary, I bet you had a great time. DVD or not, wish I could see it!
Age? Who cares, its my birthday a week Sunday.....................Oh flippin eck!
I know where the expression .." hands like shovels"" comes from after meeting him.He was a lovely fella though Pete.He wore one of his jazzy waist coats too Image
Wow we actually beat Reading, I was so nervous towards the end.

It was a fun game though Image
89 posts