[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Football - Page 4 - Carers UK Forum

Football

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
89 posts
Have been following this thread for a while
so now you can pick on me
(I AM THE ARSENAL FAN )
Image Image
Hi Yankees

Our teams have some history between them.
So while we are both carer's on here we will both stay friend's nice to meet you.

John
I'm not a nasty Millwall fan Image

Nice to meet everyone on here.
Have been following this thread for a while
so now you can pick on me
(I AM THE ARSENAL FAN )
Image Image
Nice win for you at Bolton!! 2 goals in as many minutes.
This girlie is a Sunderland fanatic!!!!
Get a bit fed up of being asked why a London gal supports a team so far away!!!
Just bought a new book, Sunderland A Club Transformed...... a pretty good read.
Wrong shaped ball for me folks, but I do like to see Coventry City doing well..........then again also Exeter City, Torquay United and Plymouth Albion. The last three being my sort of adopted clubs.

I have a real problem when Exeter Chiefs play Coventry. Dont know who to yell for, gets Image People keep looking at me cheering on both teams at once!!
At least you're happy whoever wins, Pete!!
Alex

from the time it must have taken to compile this list you obviously have time on your hands now that Sarah is away

Image Image Image Image

susieq
Not many Scottish grounds in there!
Anytime you want tickets for a game at Ibrox, let me know Alex. The old firm games are the best - fantastic atmosphere and end to end excitement.
Not many Scottish grounds in there!
Anytime you want tickets for a game at Ibrox, let me know Alex. The old firm games are the best - fantastic atmosphere and end to end excitement.
Thanks for the offer Rob, that might be something worth doing and plus it's another ground i've been to Montrose, Hampden and Murrayfield (I know its not football), my brothers girlfriends' family are Celtic fans so it'd be good to get a bit of banter between them.
Alex, I was glad to see Coventry City mentioned in your extensive list!! I guess that you went to there new ground not the old Highfield Road ground. I believe the new stadium is supposed to be awsome, somewhere on the outskirts of Cov.

Hope Sarah's having fun, and you,

Pete
89 posts