[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Football - Page 8 - Carers UK Forum

Football

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
89 posts
2-1....... BRILLIANT!!!!!! Image Image Image
We've waited a long time for a result like that!!!
I remember seeing Sunderland play Leeds - in about 1961 !!! The good guys won, of course, I think it was 2-1 .

I think the old firm would be OK against the bottom half of the English League, but still struggle against the likes of Liverpool and Manchester United. I saw Man U take on Rangers a few years back at Ibrox and it wasn't a happy sight...
Oh boy we got another 4-0 pasting on saturday.we are certainly excelling ourselves (Not) Image Fans are baying for the managers blood.He's gotta go if he can't sort the team out soon.FA cup draws were made yesterday.We got Portvale at home.Hmmmm gunna be a battle is that one.
Oh boy we got another 4-0 pasting on saturday.we are certainly excelling ourselves (Not) Image Fans are baying for the managers blood.He's gotta go if he can't sort the team out soon.FA cup draws were made yesterday.We got Portvale at home.Hmmmm gunna be a battle is that one.
there was an article in yesterdays observer about your old ground i've tried searching the internet but I cant find it Image
there was an article in yesterdays observer about your old ground i've tried searching the internet but I cant find it Image
I missed that one Have had a look myself just now and cant see owt either
I missed that one Have had a look myself just now and cant see owt either
I can save the article for you as i've kept it and could post it to you if want.

Preston lost 1 - 0 to the blades apparently we were the better side goalie at fault with the goal..again
Thanks for the offer.Have read bits and bats about our old ground on the website.
Well, my team got a new manager and first Premier League win of the season, all in 24 hours - we're still bottom, but the only way is up!!!
I had a picture taken of me at Plymouth on a tuesday night

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/matchdi ... G_0040.asp

(standing at the back with my blue and white scarf on and black coat)
I had a picture taken of me at Plymouth on a tuesday night

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/matchdi ... G_0040.asp

(standing at the back with my blue and white scarf on and black coat)
You dont look very happy.Were they loosing or sumat Image
89 posts