[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Yesterday. - Carers UK Forum

Yesterday.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
OK,yes it was Monday.So I might have expected it.But.Yesterday all my troubles just came-out to play,Hung around the entire day,Oh Im well rid of yesterday.

BUT A stroll at night seeing the cresent moon and Jupiter and Venus,BRIGHT,CLEAR,OH WOW!.MAJESTIC.

So,there endeth Monday,twas not ALL bad. Image
Yes amazing Maxi. I saw them too. I've never seen Venus so clear sparkly and bright, twinkling away up there. The cresent Moon looked sureal somehow. I dont think I've ever seen them so sharply defined before.
I was driving with light pollution as well, so didn't get a really good look. Image
It was amazing stuff. Image
Yeh,i saw that too.Amazing what you can get for free. Image Image Image
Yep.One thing Mr.Osbourne hasnt VAT rated yet. Image Image Image Image Image Image
Don't make suggestions, Maxi!! Image
Oops,too true.You never know with that lot. Image
BUT A stroll at night seeing the cresent moon and Jupiter and Venus,BRIGHT,CLEAR,OH WOW!.MAJESTIC.
The evening sky has been great from here in Scotland too, but either you have a better camera, or a steadier hand, than I, so thanks for sharing! Look the other way, and Mars is also very clear.