[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
finally found out about £60 bonus - Carers UK Forum

finally found out about £60 bonus

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
rang dla yesterday and the lady told me that the computer will do its next search of entitlements in march, so if you havn't received a letter yet it will be march when you get your money....
rang dla yesterday and the lady told me that the computer will do its next search of entitlements in march, so if you havn't received a letter yet it will be march when you get your money....

Thats ok as long as we get it.Guess March wont be too far away now Image
Thanks for info Chrissie Image
that is going in our hospital fund so we can get magazines to read and go to the resturant for our tea one night,, love wheeling her through with the drips, i get asked questions as if im a nurse!!! lol ( i normally say dont know, i dont work here, just live here and walk of gigglig with amy)
i know we have not got ours yet , dla xmas bonus or carers xmas bonus .. looks like march for both of ours .. see you from kerry ..
Not got mine yet was hoping to get the DLA one tomorrow but havent had a letter so it will be March!
Image Hello, Having just received my latest copy of Caring, is this £60 a one off payment please? I have received no info on it
Thank you.
Gordon

hi

one off yes am not sure if we get it next year too. Porbably will do next yr