[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Fed up - Carers UK Forum

Fed up

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Im totally fed up, run out of ideas and run out of steam Image Anyone got any cheering up ideas that dont involve eating chocolate!
chocolate

or

Up beat music on the stereo very loud and dance like a maniac

or

chocolate

Image Image Image
Thanks everyone. Decided to go for brisk walk via the sweet shop! Well you never know the choc. might come in handy later Image
Im going to have a dance round the kitchen to Paul O'Grady Show Radio 2 tomorrow, and sing, he plays some brilliant old stuff. Contemplated the housework idea, but came to my senses and dismissed that idea! Going to watch John Bishop tonight, very funny, cant do Casualty, but will watch Bradley Walsh show which is so purile and bad I rather enjoy it! OH going to get fish & chips, back to that cooking thing or not. Happily tonight, not!
yeh,music,lifts me every time.cheers me,and we all NEED CHEERING FROM TIME TO TIME.im with you on the blues front,just is awfull.
Music, chocolate and quiet time!!! Image
I am a strange one, I am all that right now, but cannot eat when I am like it.

I am a happy eater. So fat and happy, thinner and miserable. Hmmm Image
I'm the other way round Suki Image Image

I comfort eat when I'm down - which is why I've put on 2st in the last 9 months Image
I'm the other way round Suki Image Image

I comfort eat when I'm down - which is why I've put on 2st in the last 9 months Image
Wish I could say I have lost that much, but still at least 2st overweight Image
chocolate

or

Up beat music on the stereo very loud and dance like a maniac

or

chocolate

Image Image Image

Image Image

Music does it for me
wine, humous, dips and bread and a trashy celeb magazine. bad, but gooood