[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Families - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

Families

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Brilliant MrsA, you always put a smile on my face:-)
MrsAverage wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:03 pm
Nikki
Why do spend so much time and energy in your waste of space sister? Put answer phone on, block her calls and let go of any ideas of her helping. You are the important one, sort help for you and for Mum as your priority. Your reward will come. Karma rules.
Xx
MrsA
P.S. my sis is known as the PDDQ Prima Donna Drama Queen or WWW wicked witch of the west :lol:
:lol: :lol:

I've finally come to that conclusion myself. GS tried to ring twice [ringtone for her is 'I can't decide' by the Scissor Sisters] and I ignored it. There's nothing she can say anymore even if she's grudgingly decided to stay. It's bad enough that she even thought it was a thing to do under these circumstances. If she expects gratitude she's now picked the wrong person to look to.

I'm really grateful for everyone's support the last few days. There's such a danger of losing your sense of proportion over these things and just wearing yourself out.