[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Respite wooppee! -Carers UK Forum

Respite wooppee!

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Hi all, I won't be around for a few days as my respite has eventually come around!

I'm off to Blackpool with my mum. Image

At our Carer meeting last week when I said I was going away for a few days the rest of the Carers were guessing what I would be doing:
one said drinking another said dancing and then someone else piped up ' I know what she'll be doing....SLEEPING!!' Image

Guess who was right? Image Image

I'm going to sleep all week, (well, Monday till Friday anyways) and shop and eat chocolate fudge cake! MMMMMMmmm

marie x

[/list]
) and eat chocolate fudge cake! MMMMMMmmm

marie x

[/list]
Yummy, save some for us Image
I dont blame you. I really hope you have a good time and come back refreshed.

Me and Sarah are off up to Hay-on-Wye at the end of the month for 3 nights. I know its not respite but at least we're going away together, we've not been away together for about 18 months.

I think it'll just be booze, books and ......I'll leave that to your imagination Image
Have a great time Marie Image Image Image
Have a great time Marie, and bring us back some cyber fudge cake Image
hi marie

i hope you have a great time

love
krys
xxxx
Hope Alex and Sarah have a brill time too (I don't mean fish)
Thanks guys!

I'll miss your chatter!

Maybe I'll be able to sleep a bit better this time as thanks to our D.P. I'm now used to 2 nights a week sleep...but.....monday to Friday.....4 sleeps in a row....wooooopppeeeeee! Image Image Image

Speak when I get back! Image
marie x