[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
EVICTION PROSPECT LOCAL HOUSING ALLOWANCE. - Page 10 - Carers UK Forum

EVICTION PROSPECT LOCAL HOUSING ALLOWANCE.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
128 posts
Wots e knockin' em out for? reckon we need some for tonight.
Ere guess what I found on me sky box? Some old Jez Kyles we can watch them later, the one with you is on there Karen that where you wanted that guy banged up for splitting on yer to the social
the one where I woz really cool and used thoze good wordz??? And then thumped im one?
Thats the one yeah you were brill on that, loved that shell suit you wore

Pass us a bottle of white lightening luv I seem to have downed this 3 litre one already
Outta white lightning, who's gonna go n shuv sum in their coat?
WIll you lot get off the kids free laptops.
Vicky
Edited for spellcheck laptops
But we got em for us not the kids...kids ud only wreck em or sell em.
Nah, it was already empty when I bottled ur neighbour for complaining about the noise, miserable git Image . Heard when 'e's coming out of hospital?
That wasn't the neighbour that was me asking had you seen my sandal you were that p-ssed you hit me with that bl--dy empty brandy bottle you pr-t.

A&E released me now i am walking home from the hospital with one bleeding sandal i don't half look a sight cut face smelling of the dregs of brandy.
Dregs of brandy...who wasted the dregs. Image
Not me, honest, if I'd known there was dregs I'd 'ave 'it 'im with the gin bottle.
128 posts