[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
EVICTION PROSPECT LOCAL HOUSING ALLOWANCE. - Page 9 - Carers UK Forum

EVICTION PROSPECT LOCAL HOUSING ALLOWANCE.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
128 posts
No, I think it must have been the White Lightning... Image Image
This thread is making me dizzy.... Image
Did the local hoodlums cosh you??? Image
That wacky baccy is really good man.

Ive only got one sandal i don't know if Ive lost one or found one can anybody help please.
I thought that steak sarnie I had last night after all that White Lightening was tough! It must have been your sandal John Image I thought the metal bits were me gold crowns coming out, dam was gonna weigh em in for more cider and scratchcards
That wacky baccy is really good man.

Ive only got one sandal i don't know if Ive lost one or found one can anybody help please.
I've got an odd sandal too, was it you I spent the night with?
Nah, it was already empty when I bottled ur neighbour for complaining about the noise, miserable git Image . Heard when 'e's coming out of hospital?
Them dogs had better not worry my cats!

I have one of those studded collars but I dont wear it when I go out Image

Has everyone got their fags and booze ready for X Factor tonight? I wish me neighbour the hooker had got through she was the classiest lass of the lot of them, she scrubbed up well she did especially with her 2 day old make up on
They got nice flashy collars though with spikes on, bit like my eldest wears when he goes out.
All the kids want these trendy new electonic tags now, my lot have been trying to get a curfew throwing bricks through the window of the old lady down the road, the police are bleedin' useless here, I keep reporting my boys but they don't even come round Image .
Ere which one of you lot's nicked me fags!!!
Not me, me bruvver found a load what fell off the back of a lorry, well you wouldn't leave them in the road would yer.
128 posts