[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
EVICTION PROSPECT LOCAL HOUSING ALLOWANCE. - Page 12 - Carers UK Forum

EVICTION PROSPECT LOCAL HOUSING ALLOWANCE.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
128 posts
I am beginning to realise that I am a mere innocent despite being a social housing tenant, what on earth is White Lightening?
It's cheap, white cider favoured by alkies which has the properties of paint stripper!
( Image now ive got to google MSE....this forum is so educational!)
Don't forget to register, then you have the dubious pleasure of seeing discussion time.
Vicky
I am beginning to realise that I am a mere innocent despite being a social housing tenant, what on earth is White Lightening?
Anyone know where Flipflap is, not still in the Cock Inn surely she has run out of cash by now.
Don't be silly, homeowners don't go to the Cock Inn Image , they go to the Fox and Hounds.
I think she will be in the Beggar on Horseback Image Whoops now I will get a warning.
Vicky
Aint it so much fun bein' common, dunno who those people think they are taking one look and looking down their noses.
Anyone know where Flipflap is, not still in the Cock Inn surely she has run out of cash by now.
Don't be silly, homeowners don't go to the Cock Inn Image , they go to the Fox and Hounds.
I think she will be in the Beggar on Horseback Image Whoops now I will get a warning.
Vicky
Warning given but buy a pint and your slate is wiped clean.

But you will have to go to a posh pub as i am a home owner cant drop my standards and mix with the social housing crowd Ha Ha.

I was brought up on a council estate but now i am a snob
Vicky
Well, as long as she isn't under the Duke of Gloucester Image . Oh dear, and here comes my warning Image.
I am oppopsite I was brought up in a posh house and now I am a social tennant lol
Me too, who said social mobility is dead Image .
I won't try and imagine what sort of pub Flipflap frequents but we once went to a pub on an "executive" type housing development where they had a dress code! There was a notice saying no overalls or jeans. I was wearing a snazzy pair of denim dungarees ( it was the 80's) and we got thrown out Image
Me too Nilla, I couldn't wait to get on the estates where my friends lived and I had a rum choice of boyfriends too, well and truly black sheep of the family Image
I skipped the social housing altogether though because they wouldn't give us one when were first married so we rented then bought, I cheated though husband is a builder so we bought posh wrecks.
Vicky
128 posts