[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
EVICTION PROSPECT LOCAL HOUSING ALLOWANCE. - Page 11 - Carers UK Forum

EVICTION PROSPECT LOCAL HOUSING ALLOWANCE.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
128 posts
Was that one totally empty???
I'm enjoying this...making up for not being spoken to here!!!!
Nah, it was already empty when I bottled ur neighbour for complaining about the noise, miserable git Image . Heard when 'e's coming out of hospital?
That wasn't the neighbour that was me asking had you seen my sandal you were that p-ssed you hit me with that bl--dy empty brandy bottle you pr-t.

A&E released me now i am walking home from the hospital with one bleeding sandal i don't half look a sight cut face smelling of the dregs of brandy.
Ooops, don't think we had good vision at the time.
Think your sandal's on the coach being munched by a critter.
Oooh, and did you see that story in the Sun Image ? The one about the exploding boob jobs? I 'ad one of them boob jobs, £3,500 it cost me, I 'ad to pretend to the social that William 'ad a twin called 'arry to pay for it, 'ad to tell them that 'arry was with 'is dad when they came to check and then they sent the bleedin' CSA round to get William and 'arry's dad's name. 'ow the 'ell should I know? Everyone knows William's dad could 'ave been anyone down the Cock Inn Image .
Cor luverly pint down the Cock Inn. I got well bladdered their last night and then chucked up in the bogs all over this geezers shoes! 'e weren't to pleased an' decked me, so I 'it him back an' now were both bared Image
I was so mad I walked through puddles in me best shoes an keyed a few cars on the way 'ome. Din't help much tho, so I kicked next doors wheelie bins down the road............arh I'm boored now so I'm gunna bed......................zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Just got back from Ibiza. Must have been a good holiday, I got so drunk I'm waiting for the photos to come back so I can remember what I did.
Just got me fella back from the nick- having to lie on the cell floor has done his back in poor lad- no worries though- we read in the Sun that if he lays it on a bit we will get summat called DLA and carers allowance and a free Merc on summat called motobility. That'll keep us going til the old Bill are off our backs and we can start wheeler dealing big time again.
Just got back from Ibiza. Must have been a good holiday, I got so drunk I'm waiting for the photos to come back so I can remember what I did.
You really are p-ssed Charles you camera is a digital one you download your photo's on your computer God's know what you sent for developing it might have been my sandal.
]http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif[/img] gosh you (correction) WE are So common it dunnarf come easy dont it, them bikers included. Poor Kenneth didnt know who he was asking did he?x Anyone know where Flipflap is, not still in the Cock Inn surely she has run out of cash by now.

Possibly on MSE where there will be a warm welcome Image Actually this thread should be on MSE.
Vicky
I am beginning to realise that I am a mere innocent despite being a social housing tenant, what on earth is White Lightening?
Anyone know where Flipflap is, not still in the Cock Inn surely she has run out of cash by now.
Don't be silly, homeowners don't go to the Cock Inn Image , they go to the Fox and Hounds.
128 posts