[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Even tough men cry! - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

Even tough men cry!

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Oh, Bluebird, it can so often be the 'little thing' that acts as the straw that breaks the camel's back when it comes to crying. We cope and we cope and we cope and we cope...then something 'extra' goes wrong, and WHAM, we fall to pieces!

Hope the laptop is either sorted, or maybe you can borrow a friend's to do the ordering? Internet cafes might not be secure enough, if you are using payment online, alas...
Total respect Sussex, yes men do cry and it does them good. You know that we're all here for you. x x
Oh, Bluebird, it can so often be the 'little thing' that acts as the straw that breaks the camel's back when it comes to crying. We cope and we cope and we cope and we cope...then something 'extra' goes wrong, and WHAM, we fall to pieces.
So true Jenny. That's exactly what happened to me today. I try to just accept my lot and not whinge about it as I know I have things much easier than most carers, but today when I encountered yet more obstacles/problems I damn near lost the plot. I felt so angry I could scream, then felt like bursting into tears as it seems that every time I sort out one problem two more arrive. I think the years of constant worry about my parents have taken their toll and I just don't have the patience now when things go wrong.

Sometimes when I'm driving my car in a low state of mind, feeling that things will never get better, the thought crosses my mind to put my foot on the gas and drive my car into a brick wall, just so to be free of the worry of everything. I doubt I'd ever do it as I'm too much of a coward, plus I wouldn't want to take innocent people with me, but I fully understand why people do such things. Does anyone else here ever feel like that?
Hands up here SheWolf.