[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eun's son's petition - Please sign - Fight for respite - Carers UK Forum

Eun's son's petition - Please sign - Fight for respite

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
106 posts
Eun has been discussing what has been happening here.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21959

This follows on from that.
I am calling on the Scottish and UK governments to work together and help to create suitable adult respite services for those aged 21-45, I think they have a responsibility to these young adults and their families to address this gap in provision. I also think that the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign should be doing all they can to help because it is mainly those with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy who are affected by the lack of adult respite services. They should be working with other hospices and care providers to see if some could provide facilities for young adults, or better still create new purpose built facilities for this age group.
http://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/c ... aged-21-45

Once you have signed, the buttons are there whereby you can share the petition on facebook, twitter and via email.

Send to all your family and friends, any networks you belong to.

Lets get Robert as much support as we can.

Thank you

x x
Signed and shared.
I have signed and shared to facebook too.xx
I have signed and shared on Facebook,and asked my Facebook friends to sign and share.
Signed and shared on Facebook.

Will also circulate through work. I have a contact who will gladly circulate this to his email list of 1500 people!
Have signed, not on facebook or twitter but have emailed to friends.
Signed and I will pass on the link to friends via email. Let's hope that many more of the forum users are able to sign and spread the word too.

Good luck Eun and family x
Done,

Melly1
And me
Signed etc.
Well done, Eun
106 posts