[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
shell-shock,or just my imagination?. - Carers UK Forum

shell-shock,or just my imagination?.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
now,ok,id been watching mark gateiss history of movie horror on bbc four recently,so,it could be that which influences me,but,maybe its the despair,shock we all feel in these grim times,or,is it just the cold weather?.Every street seems to be peopled by blank-faced zombie-like figures,citizens all looking pretty,well,vacent.

others one meets or hears seem to be ratty,just spoiling for a moan or spat.has everyone gone nuts,or am i just getting older and noticing whats allways been there?.
Nobody ever smiles at another (unknown) person any more, it seems Image
[quote]“If you see someone without a smile; give them one of yours.â€
a smile lights-up a face,a day ,a life.

but,a frown..

but you get days were when you smile at a person,they just blank you or look at you as if your potty.
look at you as if your potty.
Maxi, I quite like this potty face Image Image
being who we are is all that counts.
Rosemary,I like your quote,"if you see someone without a smile give them yours."
So many people have done that for me over the last year,and it always makes me remember I still belong to this world.

Image Image Image
perhaps theyve got some iner turmoil, th ela st thing i want to do when i'm feeling tlike this is smile at anone. perhap they feel th emasss same.
Everyone is different , some smile some dont, some people want to engage others dont, thats the way its always been.
[quote]not without permission[quote]

Considering I nicked it from a 'quotation' website, feel free to copy it over Audrey Image Image
I do believe in the words though.