[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dont know where to look for advice - Carers UK Forum

Dont know where to look for advice

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Recently I've missed quite a bit of uni due to unforseen circumstances surrounding my health and caring for Sarah but because i'm missing a lot it is getting me quite down and I'm upset that people will think I'm not pulling my weight.

Even though I'm not showing my face i'm still doing work and have 2 courseworks to hand in tomorrow but I dont know if I will feel physically well enough to go to class.

I'm in a rock and a hard place at the moment as I dont know what the right thing is to do and I dont know who to turn to for advice,

Alex Image
Is there noone at the Uni who you can talk to Alex,one of your lecturers or does the Uni have some form of support group??
You are being wise to get this sorted now instead of later down the line.
Talk to your lecturers but also there is Student Services - contact details are here: http://www.uwe.ac.uk/studentservices/index.shtml
Dont forget Alex, everything seems worse than it really is when your not well and Gastroenteritis knocks you for six. I'm sure Uni dosen't expect you to be superman. Talk to the lecturers or support group as Rosemary and Charles have suggested.
Look after yourself first mate for once.

Pete
Hi Alex
Can`t give anymore than the sound advice given by Rosemary and Charles
but we are thinking of you and wish you well, as Pete says things always look worse when you not well.