Does The Forum Think.....

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
"Enforced celibacy." I hadn't thought of it like that before. It's what fate has handed you isn't it? The only option a carer has for sex is to go and find a secret partner and have sex with them. The only trouble is it would so hurt your partner because what has happened is neither partner's fault and you either go looking elsewhere or continue what most of us do and do without.

It's cruel isn't it?
Enforced celibacy was probably not the best way to describe it. I know i made it sound like i was just talking about sex but that is just a small part of the whole picture. It is the loss of the closeness and intimacy that surrounds it that i find more upsetting. Thats what i really miss.Sorry if ive offended anyone by not explaining myself properly. I didnt mean to.
You know,Im so wacked after a days work,then doing all my stuff at home to help my caree,I havent the energy to do much else,except debate on this forum.

So,I suppose caring is a great aid to celebacy,add in a bit of other work too,and your just too jaded for a bit of the other."OH Matron!"
I might add,on occasion,I do stir a bit,have the odd feeling of being just a bit fruity.Now,stady,Im not talking allout stallion-stuff,chance would be a fine thing.But,there are moments......
Diva I understand where you're coming from completely.
Bob