[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Being a carer. - Carers UK Forum

Being a carer.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Having a good run at the moment,parents fine,i`m fine,then today,while out shopping with my parents,we meet one of Dads old workmates.Have a general chat,and Dad seems alert and happy.As we are walking away Dad says "Who was that?" Well since he`d just been talking about his workdays i was surprised,so i told him who it was,and quick as a flash he say`s"Got you going then,didn`t i?"Now i know where i get my sense of humour from!I still remember the day he was diagnosed with vascular dementia,he thought for a bit,then said to the doctor "So this memory loss,does it mean i can forget i`m married and play the field for a while?" You`ve gotta have a sense of humour to survive. Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Without a sense of humour I'd be ..... well I don't know but it wouldn't be a good place!