[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
do you care ????? - Carers UK Forum

do you care ?????

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
It is true what the poll on the site says George, 42% say the media gives a negative approach.
We have a son in law in Afganistan at the moment just gone back after been home 2weeks r/r, we do not know or hear of half of what is going on.
Yes, I do care.
It is a disgrace that our government thinks more about saving money than it does equiping our lads and lasses for the job they are sent to do. Image
Yes I DO CARE!

My tuppence worth,

Regardless of the in's and out's of the Iraq war, our people need and should get the best of everything they require. Image

We send our people into these area's of conflict for a reason, once this has been decided and they do 'go in', our troops and their families should be supported and at the very least given the tools they need.

marie x
I care too. The guys deserve nothing but the best. They are putting their lives on the line.
I also am very disturbed about what is going on - endless war, another Vietnam with no end in sight. What is the plan?
Again, ignoring the rights and wrongs of why they are there, our troops should be properly equipped and supported by the government that sent them there. End of story.