[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DISGRACE HOW MUCH LONGER - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

DISGRACE HOW MUCH LONGER

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
my dad & brother waited 12 years before we finally got granted a shower adaptation, sad part was.. it took them so long... he died a couple years after ... awesome how the system works isnt it
my dad & brother waited 12 years before we finally got granted a shower adaptation, sad part was.. it took them so long... he died a couple years after ... awesome how the system works isnt it
OMG really that is awful I will accept it's not going to happen then
Two years ago my dad applied through social services for a stairlift. He waited nine months and eventually paid for one himself. The week after it was installed social services rang to say that they had lost the paperwork but had just found it again. We pay for these people!!!
Two years ago my dad applied through social services for a stairlift. He waited nine months and eventually paid for one himself. The week after it was installed social services rang to say that they had lost the paperwork but had just found it again. We pay for these people!!!

Disgrace Image Image Image