[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Disability Hate - Page 4 - Carers UK Forum

Disability Hate

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Glad common sense prevailed in your situation Tony. I am glad to hear the parents took the sensible option, because unfortunately there is an element in our society of "you touch my kid I will kill you" Image without any reasoning or discussion whatsoever. Some parents have that sickening attitude of "my little treasure would never do that" Image.
Take it from me, some judges (and barristers for that matter) just do not have a clue about the real world.

When I was doing some work experience recently, I was shadowing a very experienced senior barrister, the case we were doing involved an alibi that the defendant was shopping in Wilkinsons at the time of the alleged offence. He turned to me at one point and asked me "what type of things are sold in Wilkinsons"
I can't see him pushing his trolley around Aldi or Lidl then or shopping at Poundland... Image Image
Take it from me, some judges (and barristers for that matter) just do not have a clue about the real world.

When I was doing some work experience recently, I was shadowing a very experienced senior barrister, the case we were doing involved an alibi that the defendant was shopping in Wilkinsons at the time of the alleged offence. He turned to me at one point and asked me "what type of things are sold in Wilkinsons"
I can't see him pushing his trolley around Aldi or Lidl then or shopping at Poundland... Image Image
He probably thinks Aldi is an expensive German car Image
shopping at Poundland... Image Image
A new take on the £1 shops... see here Image