needed

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
just had to come on and say after a nights sleep how gratefull I am for this site and the feeling of comm.unity on here .Cabin fever as a carer after many years twists my mind and watching tv does not help ,this site is great as it now makes me feel part of a bigger carers community and inspires me to get out there now.
I need this site.Does anyone feel the same?
Oh yes Fraser - I think all of us feel the same way - this is our little 'cyber' family. Supporting each other through the bad times and celebrating the good times.
Agree with what u say even if you`ve nothing to put in, just reading the comments I find it does help u feel much less issolated, no one understands like another carer. Image
This is the best, friendliest, most supportive site I've ever been on for carers. And, as Susie, says we are like a little? family and we do genuinely care about each other.
And, some of us have met too, which makes it even more special.
It's like writing a letter to a friend, cos that's what we are.
I think we all agree, this forum not only gives us a chance to make friends with people who completely understand us and don't judge us, but it also gives us information and advice from people in the know. thank you to all Image
This site was the first place I knew that there were other people in similar situations to me, it was a godsend. I don't post a lot now, but I do check in and read what's going on a few times a week. It keeps me from feeling alone because my "normal" friends don't understand, they try .. but they really do not.
Although I've only been here a short time, this place has become like a second home to me and I'd be lost without it. Already, there are people here whom I consider to be friends and I'd hate to imagine my life without carersuk for any reason.