[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Democracy and freedom? Discuss. - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Democracy and freedom? Discuss.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Nothing there Paula Image
Thanks wildthing i shall remember that, what a good idea, my dear old mum really hated that, she was buried with the cross of st.george flag, the english flag, not the union jack, she thought that had been misused and did not represent her england anymore.

TONY.
I'm amazed I actually agree with both Wildhing and Tony. Image
I identify myself as English and look forward to when we have home rule. Under a proportional representational system of course. Image
Best wishes Normangardner
Can't put English, Grandad was Welsh Image
Though I suppose I could say Briton Image
I was born is Scotland, dad is English, mum was scottish....Granny on my father`s side was an Irish Romany gypsy....I have many choices, but consider myself Scottish by birth and British when the form says so
My family background is so mixed I'd have to call myself a Heinz, or a mongrel.
Hi Meg, I guess you are typical of most of us, my mother's great grandmother came from the Isle of man, name of Kelly. Image