[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Its Gone - Carers UK Forum

Its Gone

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Havt not checked the siite for a couple of days as I have been i nhospital having a Varicose Vein remived. By heck it was painful and now I have to wear the NHS super sexy!! support stockings for amonth. How good is that? as I should be moving in about three weeks and still the leg is sore and i have the most amazing bruise from my knee up to my groin. I have looked at the part of my leg which was knobbly and when the sweling goes down it will be lovely and clear and the airport officials will not thing that I have something taped to my leg when we go through security. Take Care Alison Image
Alison, that made me laugh Image
Glad they have gone and you will have super, sexy legs.
Good luck with the move.
Hope you're feeling better soon Alison - don't knock the surgical stockings, they never did Nora Batty any harm Image

Paula xx
It sounds so painful. Hope that it settles in time for your move and glad that they have gone - well worth wearing the Nora Batty's I'm sure... Image