[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DeClutter. - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

DeClutter.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
as grannie in balingarry would say.

only the very hint,by me doing such a thing as this thread,seemed to move that great mystic link between carer and caree in my house.yep,seemed to get my caree into another declutter phase.but i role with it in full measure.
I'm not too bad when it comes to cluttering, I do a clear out every once in a while and most goes to charity.

My caree-husband is the worst though, he drives me mad with his inability to get rid of anything. Plus, he does not take good care of the things he insists on keeping, even though he claims they are of great sentimental value to him. Our garage is full of tools and gear that belonged to his father. Many of the tools are rusted to the point where they can no longer be used. He's still harranging me for throwing out a box of books he stored in the garage. I gave him three years warning to remove them because they were getting all moldy. Finally, they went into a skip. I still treasure the moment Image

Speaking of sentimental value, some things I will never get rid of, like the teddy bear I've had from the age of three. His fur is worn off, his face is gone, his limbs are hanging, the music box in his belly stopped working and was removed in an "operation" long ago ... but he's with me for life. He's clutter to someone else, to me he's my childhood in a stuffed toy.
Stacy said
Speaking of sentimental value, some things I will never get rid of, like the teddy bear I've had from the age of three. His fur is worn off, his face is gone, his limbs are hanging, the music box in his belly stopped working and was removed in an "operation" long ago ... but he's with me for life. He's clutter to someone else, to me he's my childhood in a stuffed toy.
I've got one like that too Image Image
my caree likes to declutter,as i do.she said,that while she likes old things,its people rather than old cluttering objects she likes to discard.