[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
woohoo summing happening in surrey! - Carers UK Forum

woohoo summing happening in surrey!

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/s/20546 ... oy_stories

i love top gear so does amy, cant believe captain slow (james may) is gonna be about 4 miles from my house! we r going to seeif we can meet him- building a house out of lego just seems a bit like hard work lol

theres a few of us in the surrey area so thought this might be an idea for a trip out, denbies is supposed to be very nice, it looks nice when i go past on the train lol

if any one is going on here drop me yer number and we can mett up down there
Excitement in Surrey? Surely not! Image

Sounds like great fun, and Denbies is (or was) a good vineyard. Could be a bit expensive, from what i remember though, mind you, i am going back nigh on 7 years Image
well james may is askingfor volounteers so im going to make the girls do it lol

hopefully matt willg ive some dosh and i will make a pack up , thats if we go, after this morning i dunno if i can be bothered to do anything
Oh no, you should go! It would be fun for all of you and it would get you out of the house for a while. Captain Slow is always good for a chuckle too.....Image
Wow, go for it Pixie Image Image
cant wait,, i think i woke up early out of excitement rather than the really odd dream i was having.
picnic packed and matt gave me 20 quid (and i can really make that go far, not being sarcastic I can, im good with money)

im really looking forward to it, hope its good as i dont want to get dissapointed!

am going to try to get amy on TV lol,,

she wants richard hammond to be there (so does mummy really) so has chosen her bestest skirt and a bright pink top so she can be seen!
Let us know if the Hamster was there, and how Amy got on!
if im not on for a while its because he was there and im packing our things to go live with him lol lol lol

Image Image Image
Image Image Image (Can I come and visit, please? Image )