[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
child benefit on way out ???? - Carers UK Forum

child benefit on way out ????

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
some rsole has suggested that child benefit be removed and all school children receive free school meals and transport to and from school who do you think said it .
Not all children want school meals they take lunch in, my daughter has an eating disorder so wont touch school meals, also I think walking to school if its in walking distance is good for children, its a time to get excercise and chat to friends, unfortunately some children have to have transport to school

I see it being just another government thing to take control of everything
i wouldnt mind if they done that as i have to pay for amys transport AND her dinners and thats wot her child benifit goes on any way---

HOWEVER it should be something we get a choice in, as like nilla said not all kids like school dinners, and if it wasnt just that bit to far i would walk amy in. (but she doesnt want to turn up in a wheel chair each day and would be tooo tiered to do any work if i made her walk

next it will be carers allowance they r getting rid of Image