[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
David Cameron and 'that' quote - Carers UK Forum

David Cameron and 'that' quote

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Lovely man answered all the questions eloquently and honestly, he did not say that carers were scroungers and said dont believe what you read in the papers, he said carers are angels and all carers deserve recognition, he said that when he gets into power he will make sure carers are cared for and he will be implementing changes

i really enjoyed hearing him and he really talks sense on lots of things
Lovely man answered all the questions eloquently and honestly, he did not say that carers were scroungers and said dont believe what you read in the papers, he said carers are angels and all carers deserve recognition, he said that when he gets into power he will make sure carers are cared for and he will be implementing changes

i really enjoyed hearing him and he really talks sense on lots of things
I checked the date Jane in case was April 1st Image

I would like to know what he specifically meant by changes.We get lots of promises before elections but will they deliver.Considering Theresa Mays outlook on Welfare reform,this with NL is going to seem like a stroll in the park.

Glad you enjoyed it Jane.Had it been organised for local issues?
When he wrote to me he said he wanted carers to control their own cash /spending by D.P. or I.B. this cash he said would cut out the need for social services involvement problem for me we cant get I.B. or D.P. as they say we have enough cash from our private and war related pensions changes for the better or for the worse lets wait and see his manifesto pledge and lets remember his school mate GEORGE OSBORNE has informed us that front line services will be cut by at least 10% starting with WHO
SEND HIM A NOTE

camerond@parliament.uk
1. Give him a chance he is very aware of what it is like to be a carer. Having worked with his wife I know they are genuine.
2. He has got to ba able to do better than the Blair Brown coalition
3. As a result of 2. any goverment coming in is going to have to make cuts.
Rosemary no not organised for local issues, he is going all over the UK speaking to the man off the street answering any questions they throw at him, he says he wants to be an MP that is in touch with the people in the old fashioned way

Had to laugh at something he said he said that he was in Hull on Wednesday and in the harbour is a 2 million pound yacht with NHS on the side, he asked what it was for and was told team building for youths, like he said you dont need a yacht like that to team build just get a ball and have a kick about.

He answered all questions and never once slagged Brown off he said he admired some of his policies in the beginning, he didnt think much of Tony B-Liar though lol
Sounds like an interesting night Jane.Thanks for the feedback.
CAMERON CALLED HIMSELF A WEEKEND CARER AND BECAUSE OF HIS MONEY HE WAS ABLE TO PAY FOR A PRIVATE CARER ==WE ARE OFTEN TOLD THAT WE HAVE TO MUCH INCOME AND HAVE TO PAY FOR ALL THE CARE WE ARE ENTITLED TO OUR INCOME ==CARERS ALLOWANCE AND MY OWN PRIVATE PENSION WHICH STOPS ME FROM CLAIMING BENEFITS OLD DOLL`S INCOME WAR WIDOW AND HER OWN WAR DISABLEMENT PENSION AND THEY SAY WE HAVE TO HIGH AN INCOME FOR HELP SAY WHAT YOU LIKE IF YOU HAVE THE CASH IT IS EASIER TO CARE FOR SOMEONE I DO SO WISH THE LIKES OF CAMERON AND OTHERS COULD JUST SIT BACK AND THINK WHAAT IF MY WIFE WORKED AT ASDA AND I WORKED FOR THE COUNCIL HOW WOULD THEY COPE THEN .
Cameron was here six or seven times in recent months for the byelection.
At one point he was speaking in a school that sits in 56acres, he did not visit my sons special school that is in one measly corner of this school, course he probably didn't even know it existed but had I known he was going to be speaking there I would have asked him to look at the shambles that is my sons school and the facilities they have by comparison of the mainstream.
Oh and our kids don't get to run around in the 56 acres it is fenced off.
I have already written to Chloe Smith and look forward to her championing for the disabled and their carers unlike her predecessor, glad he's gone, what were they making such a fuss about here?
Vicky
We are very lucky with Sarahs special school its in its own huge grounds with cycle tracks, astroturf area, sensory garden and they grow all the veggies to eat in school or send excess to parents