[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CUTS IN BENEFITS - Carers UK Forum

CUTS IN BENEFITS

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
We have again been advised to move from the Attendance Allowance paid by the Department of Works & Pensions at £70 per week to the Constant Attendance Allowance paid by the Service Personnel & Veterans Agency however they have 4 levels of payment
1. £115 per week
2.£86 " "
3.£57 " "
4.£28 " "
i have been informed that whichever is the highest that is the amount awarded but from what i have been told most claimants receive the £57 per week from the S.P.V.A. but the good news if you receive less then you are receiving now from the D.W.P. they have to make the payment up to the £70 per week therefore the old doll would get £57 from S.P.V.A.& £11 per week from the D.W.P. .

if in the future A.A. was removed would veterans be safe from such benefit cuts Image
I've just heard about this:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2009/ ... lays/print

Has this already been discussed? If so, I apologise.