[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DLA - Carers UK Forum

DLA

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.

DLA

Has anybody had problems with DLA this week, step sons was due on Wednesday and hasn't been paid. The woman on the post office counter said a lot of people have had the same problem and it's something the benefits people do, every 6 months they leave 5 weeks between payment....sounds strange to me.
Ours turned up in the bank this morning, dead on time, but they are always a week or more late with the January one, Image Image Image
Never had a problem with it before Paul. Will have to get in touch to find out what's going on.
DLA should be 4 weekly if my memory serves me properly, so if that is the case then some one at the DWP is being very naughty, or the super duper computer program they use is like the rest of the goverment ones, not working properly. Hope you get it sorted ok.
Every 4 weeks, has been for ages, never a problem, made me think there was a computer problem because of what the post office cashier said.
Computers are only as good as the person operating them. Image ,might be why i shout at mine alot, Image Image Image
Computers are only as good as the person operating them. Image ,might be why i shout at mine alot, Image Image Image
Hmmmmmmmm, I seem to shout at mine a lot and tell it off even more!!! Image Funny thing is it never seems to listen to me........hmmmmmmm oh well nobody ever listens to me so what's new there. Image Image
Trish got hers as usual the other day.
Sarahs payment date changed suddenly from a Wednesday to a Tuesday a few months back for some reason but its always in 4 weekly, they would be naughty leaving a 5 week gap as you would be down a week.

Hope its sorted Karen x
Will let you all know. Watch this space as they say.