[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
A Royal Wedding - Carers UK Forum

A Royal Wedding

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
This thread has been started for anyone wishing to post good wishes. The forum is not the place for personal remarks about deceased people.

Congratulations to the young couple, William and Kate
A lovely couple they make.
I thought Wills made a very valid point about it being important to be friends to make a relationship work.
All the best to them both. They look so happy and relaxed together. Something for us to look forward to with all the tradition and pageantry associated with a royal wedding.
The old doll hopes they use the Guards Chapel,Wellington Baracks , Birdcage Walk ..
she was billeted next door, from 1939 ---1943 ... she used to sit in the chapel every day just for a moment , thinking of her family, and all the lads overseas , after the Chapel was bombed the A.T.S. girls were moved out to Windsor Castle , Victoria baracks ...
Warm congrats to Wills and Kate - it's about time we had a "commoner" as a future queen. I am just so sorry my initial thread caused such a strange and unpleasant reaction in some people. Rosemary you are dead right - slagging off anyone's dead mum is not on.
congratulations to William and Kate.
I hope they will be very happy.
Congratulations to William and Kate on their engagement. Hope they share many happy years together. Friendship and trust is the best foundation for any relationship.

Take care
Meg