[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cold Weather Payments - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

Cold Weather Payments

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Hubs had the dreaded brown envelope yesterday..... Image

It was to inform him that a cold weather payment will be made to him in the next 2 weeks Image

Thought he was going to cry!
Another trigger for me .. Image .. the first £25 went in today ..
Can I ask is it the postcode from where the reading is taken - or from our home postcode as the two will be different?
No triggers for us and its been freezing!
map, it's your home post code.
map, it's your home post code.
Thanks
The temperature readings are taken at a number of locations around the UK: each one covers an area, allocated by postcode. So even if your postcode has been subzero for two weeks, if the temperature reading 15 miles away (for example) hasn't, tough! Image
Just heard the weather forcast , so I went out with one glove on one hand , the reason being the forcaster said that it may be cold , but on the other hand it could be warm Image Image
We have not had a cold weather payment yet . Image
Image Image Image - delboy

Oops thought I'd better edit this and clarify I'm laughing at your joke NOT that you've had no trigger Image
Here's an amusing question for you re. my mum who has substantial memory loss and is concerned about fuel bills:-

What do you get if someone (with memory loss) tampers with radiators?
Answer: Freeeeezing cold rooms AND boiling hot ones!!!
(Have now made little labels to go over the valves).