[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Co-Funding in Direct Payments - Carers UK Forum

Co-Funding in Direct Payments

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
My daughter had D/P from last year. The S/W involved at that time spoke to D/P on my behalf. I was told my daughters co-funding would be taken out of her D/P before being paid into the account - which it is.
I have received a letter advising me that my daughter needs to be paying her co-funding into the D/P accounts?
To me this means she is paying it twice - or am I looking at it wrong.
If they take out the £25 etc before paying her then want her to pay the £25etc back into the account surly this isn't right? Of course I got the letter today and it's leaving me with all the weekend to puzzle it out in my mind.
Not happy cos I now can't sleep!!
I happen to live in the same County and recognised the "co-funding" line ie.charging.Some information from DCC ,which may be helpful.I suggest you ask the SW about your concerns.Regards.Look after yourself.

http://www.derbyshire.gov.uk/social_hea ... efault.asp
Thanks Hinlde, this is all going back to when daughter moved to independance, s/w was taken away as they have now area's and my daughter wasn't in s/w area then - so we were left without one for awhile. We were literally 'stuck' waiting for s/w to be reasigned.
Major cock ups with things when new temp. s/w came on board - which cost us money back then - this one is now coming back to finish us off I reckon - not happy at all.
The D/P office have 'sat' on this for a year without contacting me - so not happy with them either.