[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi could someone please advice me on a careers allowance form I've had it returned as i didn't put a representative on - Carers UK Forum

Hi could someone please advice me on a careers allowance form I've had it returned as i didn't put a representative on

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Does anyone no who i get to do this please.
I suggest that you contact the Carers UK Adviceline team as they are the experts on all matters related to caring and benefits.
Need expert advice? You can talk to the Carers UK Adviceline five days a week, no matter where you are in the UK or how complex your query is. We do benefits checks and advise on financial and practical matters related to caring.

Freephone: 0808 808 7777
email: advice@carersuk.org
Open Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm

The Carers UK Adviceline also includes a listening service, there for you to talk through your caring situation with a trained volunteer who understands what you are going through. Available Mondays and Tuesdays, from 9am to 7pm.
If you can’t get through on the phones (lines are often oversubscribed) then send them an email, they’ll usually get back to you within 3-5 working days.
Have the DWP given you a telephone contact number?

Did you forget to sign the application as well?
Hi Colin signed the form it was just the representative part we missed i just didn't understand who that would be.
Also its a Saturday and there not open i do have the number but just thought I'd ask if anyone knew saves waiting till Monday.
Colin_1705 wrote:Have the DWP given you a telephone contact number?

Did you forget to sign the application as well?
Sorry I'm new to this. Yes I've the phone number for them but i thought i would ask if anyone knew until i can ring on Monday. It was signed just the representative part i missed out
Not everyone has a representative, is your case going to appeal or tribunal?

A representative could be the CAB citizens advice for example?
Quite honestly it sounds like a DWP error. I once knew a newly double amputee turned down for Attendance Allowance immediately, with the decision that he "didn't need enough help". I soon got that sorted out, but have used it as an example ever since that they don't always think straight!