[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SO LONG - Carers UK Forum

SO LONG

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
AS CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM CANT TAKE A JOKE IVE DECIDED TO STOP POSTING
THANKS FOR ALL THE LAUGHS IVE HAD OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS .

GEORGE========
AS CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM CANT TAKE A JOKE IVE DECIDED TO STOP POSTING
THANKS FOR ALL THE LAUGHS IVE HAD OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS .

GEORGE======
Keep your hair on George, what may be funny to you isn't always funny to everybody !!!!!!!
Forum Rules]
Its ok Rob,just a bit friendly banter between George and myself .He was trying to take the proverbial out of me...
Image Image Image Image

http://www.carersuk.org/Forums/viewtopic.php?t=6724
Hi
Is this for real if it is well it's the first i have heard of anybody taking offence.
John
Oh heck trouble at the mill.You can't please everyone George.There will always be someone who gets upset at whatever you say.Sadly thats a part of life.Don't let em get to you mate.
Garn! George is just avin us on again. Him and Rosemary are sparing. Watch out George, women always come off best!!!

Pete
What's that about crying wolf.
John
This forum without George is like going to the fridge for your favourite bar of chocolate only to discover somebody's nicked it. Image
George is fine and will be back soon.He has such a busy week with mam.