CHC : RATIONED ? High Time To Ask Some Obvious Questions ???

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
64 posts
Oh Rosemary - that is excellent news. I am so pleased for you. Best of luck with number 2. And sorry you have to go through this. It is bloomin' exhausting.
Well, that's CHC 2nd meeting done, and 2nd successful outcome. At least for next 12 months.

CPA meeting for brother on Monday gone was a positive look back on his previous 12 months care and support. One of his meds being reduced and monitored again.

Thank you everyone for your messages/emails and posts of support here. Much appreciated.

Now just got ESA50 for brother to finish off and send in. He will never be able to hold a job down, so only people gaining from the re assessments are the companies being paid to do them. The profits they make could go in to the social care pot, that's just one example.

x x

Edit - posted above and then realised it was my 15001 post made. :woohoo: :woohoo: :lol: :roll:
Time for that virtual pint ... or should that now be a keg ... pet ?

On paper , a difficult opponent but ... with the usual strong support from the home crowd , the three points were yours.

Next round of the cup ( Brother ) and ... a team from a higher division ?

Nevertheless , the home crowd are fully behind you.

( 15,001 ? Gift of the gab in your neck of those distant woods ... some yet to explored due to the ferocity of the local tribes ? )
Well done Rosemary, it really shouldn't be necessary to drag relatives through all this though.

Please take some time out for yourself this weekend, you really DO deserve it.
rosemary wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:43 pm
Well, that's CHC 2nd meeting done, and 2nd successful outcome. At least for next 12 months.

Edit - posted above and then realised it was my 15001 post made. :woohoo: :woohoo: :lol: :roll:
Which means your 15000th post was congratulating Chris on being a faster typist than you.!!!!
We will expect something much more fitting for your 20,000 th :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well done again Rosemary. It's damned hardwork emotionally. Being one step ahead is so draining.
Well done Rosemary for being so strong even when feeling emotionally drained. Very happy for you
Thanks again everyone. Don't think I have come back to earth as yet :)

x x
That makes in twice in a short space of time ... avoiding relegation being the first ?
The sad part of all of this is that anyone in NEED at a certain level should AUTOMATICALLY be awarded CHC, yet it is such a rare event, that we applaud anyone who has waded through the procedure.

What about those people who don't have anyone close enough or interested enough to fight their corner.

CHC is a RIGHT FOR ALL.
64 posts