[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CHC / Coughlan & Grogan Judgements / Pointon Ruling / NHS Contuing Healthcare / NHS FNC / Hospital Discharges * ALL HERE - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

CHC / Coughlan & Grogan Judgements / Pointon Ruling / NHS Contuing Healthcare / NHS FNC / Hospital Discharges * ALL HERE

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Okay ... having been back in the classroom with Susie at the blackboard ... or should that be whiteboard in 2019 ? ... time to drive the Veyron at last ...
the forum in Comboot format.

CAN YOU READ THIS IN RED ?

For those reading in black and white , the last remaining red is behind the green.

If so , I will colour code the first posting to make it easier to read and navigate.

Please ... no " What's Comboot when it's at home ? " ... I did mention that to Susie.

( Top right ... click on your forum name ... USER CONTROL PANEL ... BOARD PREFERENCES ... 4 choices ! )

In short ... one forum ... 4 different ways to view it !

Like the footie results ... your team lost 0-4 no matter which channel you watch !

Enough ... time for that wash and brush up ... colour coding ?

#################################################################

Just switched back to the clapped out mini ... JPROSILVER ... and ... I read RED !

I've just been converted !

( " Now supporting the 'Ammers , Chris ? " ... I have replied ... in white on white , forum page
still steaming as I navigate away ! )

Allelujah !

Praise be to Susie !

Okay , time for that colour coding ... more b*****y 'Omework !

" Coughlan ... in magenta , please ! "

" In yer dreams ! "

" On second thoughts , sponsor a section with a colour of your choice ... a speckled hen sound about right ? ... ten / a tenner !

( Possibly another " Sticky " with the colour codes thereon ? Seems about right ... I can only ask ... nicely ? )

( A Sticky for a Sticky ? Would be a first ? )

BACK TO THREAD ... ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THERE IS ON THIS FORUM ... TIME FOR SOME COMMENTS BEFORE I GO AHEAD !!! )
Chris
The only part of that I understand is
"Can you read this in red?" (In red type)
and yes I can
Since posting the last , 45 reads and ... Mrs. A.

Red ... I assume in either ComBoot or Jprosilver ... same for the other 2 formats ?

Thanks Mrs. A ... you get to chose the first colour.

Any colour you like so long as it's Glasgow Rangers ... dark blue.

Coughlan section perhaps ?
I'm a jprosilver ;)
Same as me ... two more to go ... Simplicity and ProSilver ... come out , come out , wherever you are !

If no more , I will do a supporting organisation special ... take affirmative action with no mandate from you readers !

And please , no " Those two section colours clash ... how about XXX for the second one as an alternative ? "

A hint ... no way will I use claret followed by sky blue ... that would be blaspheming !

Sorry Villa and Burnley fans ... oh yeh , Scunny as well.
Colour coded index now done :

NOW AT THE VERY TOP OF THE FIRST POSTINHG ON THIS THREAD !

ALL DONE TO ASSIST YOU , THE READER !!!

Yell if you have any problems or difficulties.

Any U2 fans out there ?

" I Still Can't Find What I'm Looking For ... Chris ? "

Thanks ... Bono ?
The diagram looks useful but it is for the USA, isn't it? Rx apparently means 'prescription'.

Thanks for the feedback , Greta ... just what I have been seeking.

Possibly but ... I use it as a visual guide as to what to expect from those responsible for decision making.

If there are more visual guides out there , I will incorporate them ... superior to continuing bland text
.... chalk and talk but no slides ( Taking the reader back to the classroom ? ).

Full sp on the whole works follows inside the main CHC / NHS Contining Healthcare thread.

https://www.carersuk.org/forum/support- ... here-35998

It that leads to confusion , I'll either replace or remove it.

I have been asking comments exactly like that for the past 2 months as so posted in the thread.

Not one reply ... not even on colour coding ... I just went ahead and did so ... now easier to read / follow ???

Even no reply to that question !

Professor Luke Clements' video ... virtually THE standard lecturing tool ... ONE comment , and very positive at that !

The words ... FLOGGING / DEAD / HORSE ... often spring to mind.

For the reader's benefit ... not mine.

( " Still too confusing , difficult to read ! " )

( " Here's me paint brush and palette ... blank canvas ... why not try one yourself ? " )

( " Only one prize on offer ... to assist ANY reader to understand a System that is complicated ... by design ! " )

( " Where's everyone gone ? " )
Thanks to Linda _1503 ... a new section added up top :

RETROSPECTIVE FEES ? FEES INCURRED BEFORE CHC APPROVAL ?

Thread which prompted the addition :

https://www.carersuk.org/forum/post/edit?f=22&p=407626

IS IT USEFUL / HELPFUL ?????????????
Chris from the gulag I don't know what would happen if my mom went in a care home I mean with the maisonette cos I'm not on the tenancy I tried to get it jointed but was refused x
I am replying on the thread you started earlier this evening.

Clicking on the link below will take you back to it.

https://www.carersuk.org/forum/forum-gu ... more-37403