[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CCTV cameras - Carers UK Forum

CCTV cameras

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Hi all,

Just had a quick question about CCTV cameras in the home, I am going to be away for a few months and my mum who is agoraphobic and suffers from depression and anxiety will be having carers on a daily basis, I have just setup two CCTV cameras inside the home to cover the front and back door for security purposes and wanted to ask if I need to notify the care agency about this or if there could be any problems from having these cameras setup? I have absolute faith in the care agency so the cameras are only there for security purposes in case anything untoward happens.

Thanks

Anthony
Hi Anthony,

Whilst I don't have any experience of using CCTV myself, several of my neighbours do. Only one of them had any problems and it was re the positioning of one of her cameras which overlooked her next doors garden. The angle was adjusted and all were happy from there on in.

The government have this advice for personal use
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... r-property

Hope of some use to you

x x
rosemary wrote:Hi Anthony,

Whilst I don't have any experience of using CCTV myself, several of my neighbours do. Only one of them had any problems and it was re the positioning of one of her cameras which overlooked her next doors garden. The angle was adjusted and all were happy from there on in.

The government have this advice for personal use
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... r-property

Hope of some use to you

x x
Thanks Rosemary, the cameras are indoor camera so there is no chance of them overlooking our neighbours properties so it seems like we should be fine. :)
Old thread, locked, usual reasons.