[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ROD STABLE BUT ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL WITH 300 SEIZURES. - Carers UK Forum

ROD STABLE BUT ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL WITH 300 SEIZURES.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Hello fellow carers with relatives who are stable and predictable etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. (PCT bullshit)

Rod was admitted to hospital Tuesday 15th May, 2007. This man is supposed to be predictable and stable. I was phoned by the nursing home at approx 9.30 am and arrived before the ambulance. The ambulance crew were extremely good. We got to the hospital and I witnessed at least one seizure per minute, that makes a total of at least 300 seizures while I was there. I am totally distraught and have spoken to the lawyers who will be forwarding a letter to Central and Eastern Cheshire Primary Care Trust ASAP. This time I will demand a continuing care assessment at the hospital before he is discharged. I will block a bed for as long as it takes to get this assessment.

Kind Regards,

Stephen (Johnson). http://www.continuingcarecampaign.info/

Don't forget the petition. We have just under 2,000 signatures. http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Continuing-Care/
Our thoughts and prayers with you,Rod and your family Stephen.
Please keep us posted how you all are when you can.

Be strong
Rosemary
x x x x
Thanks for the update Stephen, keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Paula xx
Oh Stephen, I'm thinking of you and your family.
I know how scary seizures en masse can be. Image

Stephen, what are they giving Rod to stop the status?
God bless.
marie x
Our thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Don't forget to take care of yourself, too...
sorry to hear your brother is not to good just to let you know l am thinking about you both
take care
Jean
Stephen hoping that Rod has improved and that you know that we are all thinking of you both, keeping you both in our thoughts and prayers..

Take care
Maryann x
Hope it all works out OK, here's a bit of cyber-support.
Any one have any news from Stephen???