[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers wanted to test carers' training programme - Carers UK Forum

Carers wanted to test carers' training programme

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Test out Caring with confidence
The new Caring with confidence programme, formerly known as Expert Carers programme, is looking for carers to test out the modules.

If you're interested in taking part contact alex.welsh@eppcic.co.uk by 26 August. If you have any questions, you can phone Alex on 0113 385 4491.

More information on our website]http://www.carersuk.org/Getinvolved/Equ ... 1218729411[/url]
Hi Claire, is this project just for England or is it national? Image

marie x
Hi Marie, should have pointed out this is England only.
Clare
The expert Carers programme is avaiable in Wales too. I went on the first one last year, and thoroughly enjoyed it. We were lucky to be in a local cricket club, and had nice weather each week, so most of us had a walk in the informal grounds and a chat afterwards.The meetings were quite formal, but friendly. Within the first five miontues of arriving for the first meeting, I was quite happily chatting away with Carers I had never met before!

My husband attended an expert patient programme run by the same people, a few months later, and didn't feel he gained anything from it.

I presume a lot depends on whether you like to be organised or not. (obviously I must do) Image