[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
carers stratergy - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

carers stratergy

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
on the bbc radio 4 interview ( you and yours ) - listen again , they are saying that they are looking into the carers allowance within the next 3 years by 2011 .. its a 53 minute interview with expert guests ..

here is the link to the radio station bbc radio 4 ( you need a real player in order to listen to it its a free download ) its a good listen and very interesting ..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainfram ... ouandyours

see you from kerry ..
How many carers and ex-carers would be able to claim for work related injury through back problems or other similar injuries? if carers were classed as been in work and working for say the government? must be a large number.
they are looking into the carers allowance within the next 3 years by 2011
And it's looking as if they'll be kicked out in 2010......
[quote].
Quote]

Maybe its more about an Election Strategy than a Carers Strategy?
Vote for us an we'll do "something" for you? Although they probably won't say exactly what.
I think the general sensus on it all is first and formost the C'A if they sorted this then that would be the biggest thing done.
THANK YOU
all very kindly for your suggestions i think i got most of the points raised across in the interview. The thing that bothered me also and i don't think anybody has picked up on is this 2.5 million proposed money for carers WILL IT BE RING FENCED. i suspect not this gives the local authority a nod and a wink to spend it on anything they like as a lot currently do with the carers grant from the Government.
The radio station covers 27 other local radio stations throughout the UK and they are very interested in our proposed protest they wanted to know the date i said i would let them know when one was fixed and if we would be on the march i said-our whole family would be taking part so watch this space.
Well having done zilch for us except promises since the time they got in, what makes them think more promises are going to cut any ice?