[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
INCAPACITY BENEFIT/CARERS ALLOWANCE - Carers UK Forum

INCAPACITY BENEFIT/CARERS ALLOWANCE

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
We have a friend who gave up work 5 years ago due to stress she was both working and looking after her mum she is on incapacity benefit and other benefits not sure what they are she has been asked to go for medical re her benefits her mothers social worker has told her not to worry as if she loses her incapacity benefit she can apply for carers allowance she was even told that in April the carers allowance will be over £100 this is not the first time ive reported this kind of thing how can social workers give people this kind of information do they know more than we do . Image

GEORGE = STILL GOT THIS BUG AS WELL AS HOSPITAL HAVE GOT TO SEE DOC NEXT WEEK RE TESTS THEY THINK I MIGHT HAVE DIABETES WHATS SYMTEMS FOR DIABETES ????? Image Image

HOPE IAM OK IAM OFF FOR BREAK SOON WILL BE DRIVING 2-000 MILES IN 5 DAYS AND AS USUAL WILL BE ASKED BY ANNY TO HELP COOK THE BREAKFASTS AT HOTEL BUT NO WAY CAN I PUT PEOPLES HEALTH AT RISK IF IAM ILL THEY LOOK AFTER ME.
SHE HAS ASKED ME TO GUIDE SCHOOL GROUP ON WAR GRAVE TRIP HOPE THEY ARE ENGLISH. Image
No they don't know any more than we do, George - it's irresponsible behaviour on the part of this social worker.
believe it or not this the 3rd time ive heard such a story have aunt who is ex s/worker she says most of todays s/workers out for easy life
I hope it is true...who knows! Image
If they do raise C.A. I hope they raise the Carer Premium to match! Image

I guess time will tell. Image
marie x
And scrap the overlapping rule!
Myrtle said:
And scrap the overlapping rule!
Oh God yes, now wouldn't that make a difference!!!

marie x