[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers expense account with john lewis - Carers UK Forum

Carers expense account with john lewis

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
DO YOU ALL THINK WE SHOULD HAVE AN EXPENSE ACCOUNT WITH JOHN LEWIS TO BUY WHAT WE NEED AS CARERS IN OUR LIVES LOOKING AFTER OUR LOVED ONES.

THE RECENT DWP SELECT COMMITTEE HAVE SAID WE SHOULD BE COMPENSATED FOR OUR LOSS OF INCOME AS CARERS AND ALSO FOR THE OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES THAT THE CARING ROLE BRINGS DAY TO DAY.

MPS AND OTHER POLITICIANS SEEM TO OBLIVIOUS TO OUR POVERTY AND SUFFERING.

THERE ARE A VERY SELECT FEW IN THE COMMONS WHO SUPPORT AND UNDERSTAND OUR ROLES AS FULLTIME CARERS.

AND THE THREAT OF MAKING US TAKE JOBS EVEN THOUGH WE ARE NOT ABLE TO DUE TO ALL OUR INDIVIDUAL CARING ROLES.

I AM JUST SO ANGRY WITH THE INPENDING LEGISLATION WHICH WILL JUST SALE THROUGH THE GREEN PAPER STAGE WHERE WILL ALL BE FORCED TO GIVE UP CARERS ALLOWANCE AND ANY OTHER SUPPORT DRIPPLE OF BENEFITS.

DUE TO SHODDY AND DOGGY LEGISLATION ONCE AGAIN FORCED TO MOVE FROM MY PRIVATE RENTED FLAT TO SOMEWHERE ELSE AT MORE ADDED NO MONEY EXPENSE AND ADVERT STRESS AND THE DEPRESSION.

I DID OVER THE LAST 2 MONTHS BEEN GOING THROUGH SEVERE DEPRESSION BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU AND I ARE ALL LEFT TO YOUR OWN DEVICES.

CARERS STRATEGY,SO CALLED SUPPORT MEASURES AND DUTIES BY LOCAL AUTHORITIES AND THE INFAMOUS CARERS ASSESEMENT BASCIALLY NOTHING.

JUST TARTING UP THE FACTS AND FIGURES WHAT THE HELL DOES PARNELL THINK HE IS IN HIS PIN STRIP SUIT CLAIMIMG ALL THE EXPENSES HE CAN AND HE EVEN SIGNED THE MPS MOTION TO NOT DECLARE ALL HIS AND OTHER EXPENSES BY MPS.

NEXT WEEK IN AMONGST MOVING I HAVE TO GO TO TRIBUNAL TO ARGUE FOR ME TO GET MY CARER PREMIMUM REINSTATED SINCE THE SALE AND LOSS OF MY FLAT DUE TO MOUNTING DEBTS DUE TO THE CARING ROLE AND POOR GOVERNMENT SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT WE GO THROUGH DAILY AS GOVERNMENT SKIVVIES AND SLAVES.

SORRY FOR THE SLANG BUT JUST THE SITUATION WHICH GOES MUCH DEEPER THAN WE ALL THINK AND FEEL.

KENNETH2NOW FIFE
John Lewis NO!! way I want one at HARROD'S Image Image