[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
carers and earings /wages - Carers UK Forum

carers and earings /wages

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
i wish we could get away from this talk of carers being alowed to work for more cash and help and support for unpaid carers i know we have 5 million unpaid carers but a lot of them share care with families or disabled relatives can go to day centres and things like that what we should be doing is fighting for what i call full time carers try to establish a good payment for them double the allowance from £49 to £100 when we have won that battle we could then concentrate on the unpaid carers and iam sure if the allowance was up to £100 per week many unpaid carers would move on to that allowance.
i know of 3 families who have to provide care for an elderly relative they are all able to hold down good jobs and husband / wife take it in turn to care for eldery parent i know its not easy and the £100 per week would not be atractive to them but to some families it may be so lets concentrate on the full time 24/7 carers and as we know most of them are on their own and need help now.
george
just seen new baby ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
think thats what you say

hello GRACE
Totally agree