[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers Allowance and Class 1 Contributions - Carers UK Forum

Carers Allowance and Class 1 Contributions

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
I wrote some time ago stating that Carers' Allowance Class 1 Contributions do not entitle you to Contribution-based Jobseekers Allowance contrary to the Directgov website on Carers' Allowance which states that you are 'safeguarded' to receive Jobseekers Allowance. After complaining direct to Works and Pensions I have now received a letter from Government stating that the wording on their website is to be investigated. I'll be watching!
I wrote some time ago stating that Carers' Allowance Class 1 Contributions do not entitle you to Contribution-based Jobseekers Allowance contrary to the Directgov website on Carers' Allowance which states that you are 'safeguarded' to receive Jobseekers Allowance. After complaining direct to Works and Pensions I have now received a letter from Government stating that the wording on their website is to be investigated. I'll be watching!
Keep us posted please Ann