[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers Allowance. - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Carers Allowance.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
My husband gets all manner of notifications but I get none, do I exist?
Image Image Image

I raised the problem to DWP/CA department last year. They said, "Yes we do not send letters (notification) to Carers normally unless CA's rate changes". But all the records are passed onto DWP/DLA & Jobcentre plus so I do not understand WHY Carers get a third class treatment??? Perhaps, it is their way of being GREEN! Image Image Image
I do not even get CA, my husband is notified when his SRP is going up but I have never been notified of my new rate of IB or more recently SRP, I do not get notifications of my DLA increases either, I only know what my new rates in April will be either when I check the new rates online or I receive the uprated payment. And my husband received the Winter Fuel Payment in full whereas my parents always had it split between them, I know that woman was supposed to have been made of Adam's rib but I think that the DWP think that I am my husband's rib, that I am an integral part of him not a person in my own right Image .
my CA stopped dead on the 8th Dec - I am now technically retired - but have a seen hide no hair of my pension? No chance!
I filled all the forms in well in advance, and Big Brother already knows I'm 60 so how come they can stop CA on the dot, but can't sort pension out!
What if it was my ONLY source of income, luckily I have a kind sharing hubby Image
we also have had no winter payment yet
I had my winter fuel payment on 16th November! I cant see how it can be payed in alphabetical order as my surname starts with an 'R'. I'm sure we had our ten pounds bonus as well, but blowed if I can find it in our bank statements?

It took them ages to sought out my state pension three years ago. It was a good job I had a bit of private pension and some savings at the time Image

Pete
Not seen any cold weather payment here Pete you are lucky i guess its not been cold enuff here though it sure feels bloody cold for at least the last few days.
Not seen any cold weather payment here Pete you are lucky i guess its not been cold enuff here though it sure feels bloody cold for at least the last few days.
I haven't had a cold weather payment John, only the usual Winter fuel allowance and I'm certain we've both had the £10-00 Christmas bonus as I remember seeing the extra added on our State Pension.
It's not been anything like as cold here as other parts of the country, but last year I had at least three Cold Weather payments and I'm sure we've been just as cold here as last year.